[Evolution] Appointments

Hey guys,

It might be my palm software, but when I entered my classes for this
year I put the "location" of them in the proper field in Evo.  I was
lost on the first day because that information was not transfered to my
palm.

I do not see any space for "location" in the details of appointments on
the Palm, but could it be added as a "note" to the appointment if a
location is specified?

Using an oldish Palm IIIc.  Running DateBook 3.5 on my palm.

--
Chris Ness

Software Engineering III
McMaster University