Re: [Evolution] how to disable automatic opening of attachments?

On Sun, 2002-09-08 at 00:40, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

I have just received a message formatted by Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2600.0000 which had a gif-file as attachment.

The image was automatically opened and used a background image for the
e-mail.

Is there a way to prevent attachments from opening like this? I have
already disabled the automatically loading of images from the net, but I
would like all attachments to be 'hidden' regardless of the settings
specified by the sender.

not in this case.  if the sender wanted a background, we show it.

Is this possible or is there any chance something like this would be
implemented in a future version of Evo? Or is this something that'll
never be implemented?

i dont see why not, but there are no plans i know of for it.  create a
wishlist bug on bugzilla  so the idea isnt lost.

I'm using Evo 1.0.8 on RH7.3.

TIA
--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #