Re: [Evolution] Using Evolution with fetchmail and procmail?

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 14:10, David Marsh wrote:

I currently fetch my mail (from various accounts) using fetchmail, and
filter it using procmail.

I used to do this (used pine/fetchmail/procmail).

When I switched:
- I still used fetchmail, and told evolution to use
/var/spool/mail/whatever as my inbox
- I stopped using procmail, since Evolution's filtering, while not as
sophisticated, suited my needs just fine

Since then, I stopped using fetchmail, since Evolution suits my needs
fine for downloading mail at specified intervals.

--
Robert Butera, Assistant Professor
Laboratory for Neuroengineering