Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] CVS IMAP

if this is purely on the imap server (or u do all mail via said server)
then as jeff said, it is most likely a server issue.

if some mail is accessed via evolution through  local disk i/o (or nfs),
then softlinks are not and never were suppopted configuration.  w/ 1.2 u
can just point to any arbitrary folder tree anyway.