Re: [Evolution] OT: Calendar format and servers

Le jeu 31/10/2002 à 03:33, Don 'Duck' Harper a écrit :
On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 11:53, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Personaly I use procmail on the server for real filtering, because
filtering with Evo would mean maintaining a duplicate set of filters (I
mainly access my home IMAP server from 2 computers).
But I couldn't find a way of generating coloured mails from procmail,
this *has* to be done with Evo's filters. And coloured mail is like
syntax highlighting in text editors: once you're accustomed to it, it's
hard to live without.

How do you get Evo to color mail with an IMAP store automatically?  The
only way I have gotten it to work is selecting all and applying filters.

Same thing here. Only INOBX is filtered. I wonder if filtering other
mailboxes is planned.