Re: [Evolution] Holidays and such for the Calendar...
- From: "D. D. Brierton" <darren dzr-web com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- Cc: Sean M Alderman <sean m alderman grc nasa gov>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Holidays and such for the Calendar...
- Date: 30 Oct 2002 00:47:07 +0000
On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 23:13, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
In the Apple's iCal store (http://www.apple.com/ical/library/) you can
find those files, although I've tested some of them myself, and some are
invalid, since they don't contain VTIMEZONE information. But some worked
perfectly, so I hope you're lucky with the US holidays.
That is a very nifty tip - except I'm not sure how to access the files;
the URLs all have a webcal protocol, i.e.
I'm unfamiliar with the webcal protocol - how can I access the file from
within Ximian GNOME?
D. D. Brierton darren dzr-web com www.dzr-web.com
Trying is the first step towards failure (Homer Simpson)
] [Thread Prev