[Evolution] HTML Images

List,
I subscribe to several email lists that use HTML as their default medium
for sending mail. Now, while most of the Images are able to come through
(I have this setting enabled in the mail client), some are not. And some
mail doesn't show anything but placeholders for the image. Is there a
setting that I can change that allows me to increase the amount of time
the software will wait for an image to come down before timing out and
giving up?

Thanks
--
Joe Giles