Re: [Evolution] Character Encoding

Either their machines are misconfigured (with respect to locale/charset
settings) or else their mailer is just broken.

I don't think running Evolution under KDE would make any difference?

Can you open a new bug report on bugzilla.ximian.com about this and
attach one or more sample messages that have this broken behaviour?

Actually, forget that - can you instead just install Evolution 1.1.2 and
give that version a try? We've changed how we fetch images over the net
and so the problem may now be solved. Instead of using gnome-vfs (which
had a lot of problems) we are now using libsoup (which also has a lot of
problems seemingly - yay for http libraries sucking).

Jeff