Re: [Evolution] Evolution executables missing after red-carpet install.

When you subscribe to a new channel, Red Carpet notifies you of updates
that are available now that you're subscribed to that channel.  If you
had no previous version of Evolution installed, it wouldn't offer you an
upgraded Evolution, though it might offer upgrades to other Evolution
dependencies in the channel (e.g. pilot-link).

Did you install all the packages in the Install section of the Evolution
channel?

-Mark Gordon