[Evolution] Evolution problem w/ html mail

I have one particular email message that is
html and it comes up as a blank message.  Yet
if I do: View->Message Display->Show Message Source
I can then see the html code of that message.

Manipulating the "load images" options under the
Tools->Mail Settings doesn't affect the behavior.

I'm running Evolution 1.0.8. and I receive lots of
html messages just fine, except for this one.

Any ideas on what might cause this?

John