Re: [Evolution] 24h date display

On fre, 2002-10-18 at 10:10, Tony Lindstrom wrote:
On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 10:32, Christian Borup wrote:

The date display in the mailer follows the locale (as indeed it should).
If you set LC_TIME to a locale that doesn't use AM/PM, you will get 24h
times (I use LC_TIME=da_DK - works fine).

      Yes, but this still doesn't effect the date column on the mail-list
window.

Huh? It does here... I have neither AM nor PM in the Sent colum...

However, the evolution-mail process may not have the same environment as
the evolution process. evolution-mail is started by oafd which has the
environment ot the first process that used it. Could that be the
problem?

./borup