Re: [Evolution] palm sync-ing broken again on

I did some digging.  Here is redhat's bugzilla note.

Here are some links to a few files.

Someone @ Redhat has posted a bunch of RPM's for gnome-pilot (two

And here is a home grown RPM for all the "extra" conduits.  Not sure if
this one has the Evo stuff in it or not?  I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS, it came
from the gnome-pilot list.  Contact Diego Santa Cruz
Diego SantaCruz epfl ch for more info

"If only I had time to set my computer up exactly as I want it, but then
what would I do?" -- Me.