Re: [Evolution] palm sync-ing broken again on

I note that palm syncing suddenly appeared in the devo snapshot last
week and seemed to work fine with my palm vx once again.  However, the
last few days, the evo conduit doesn't seem to answer the call of my
palm when I press the sync button.

I think the conduits moved from gnome-pilot-conduits to the
evolution-conduits package.  Red Carpet won't install that if you just
do an "Update now" from the Summary screen. Go to the Evo Snapshot
channel, then Install...

At least, that's what got me the conduits back after they broke over the
weekend.

-R

--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/
Assistant  Professor,   Department  of  Philosophy