Re: [Evolution] Email notification sounds in beta 2

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 11:21, Janus Christensen wrote:
Hello,

It seems to me that the new email notification sound/beep that can be
configured under "Mail Preferences" is only used on email messages that
arent't filtered.

If this is correct, why?

*shrug* I never bothered to test this but it is supposed to work. Btw,
it is only supposed to beep/play the sound file *once* max per download
operation, not once per message filtered. Assuming that it doesn't beep
at all for you unless a message gets by unfiltered... then there is
probably a bug. Maybe the filter rule to beep isn't getting executed
because it is never getting to it because you've selected
Stop-Processing? If you don't use Stop-Processing then I suspect that
this possibility isn't the problem...

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast