[Evolution] Email notification sounds in beta 2

Hello,

It seems to me that the new email notification sound/beep that can be
configured under "Mail Preferences" is only used on email messages that
arent't filtered.

If this is correct, why? I have noticed that a beep and/or a sound can
be specified for filters also, and I suppose the intent is that a
different sound can be specified for each filter. Which is nice, but
what if I just want the same sound to be played regardless of the
message being filtered or not? Shouldn't Evolution just use the default
configuration from "Mail Preferences"?

Going through every filter (40+) adding the same sound to each and
everyone is a pain. Of course, this would be a problem, if "soundless"
filters are desired, but a "Be silent" action could solve this, I think.

Regards,
--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the