Re: [Evolution] Spell Check crashing

Larry,
I re-created the problem and sent a bug report.  After that I thought of
trying something.  I de-installed gnome-spell.  Then I went back into
settings and turned off spell check.  Then re-installed gnome-spell.
This time it did not crash but I have no language to select for spell
checking.  Therefore spell check still is not working.   But I believe
I'm making some progress.  Anyway idea?  I'm sure it must be something I
missed on my part.

Thanks Scott