Re: [Evolution] Virtual Folder rules

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 02:39, Randall Hand wrote:
Does anyone know a way to create a virtual folder that contains all
email received within the last 24 hours (Easy) and any email it refers
to (for the threaded view)?

There's no way to do this currently.  There's an open bug about
implementing this, but for various reasons, its a bit of a pita to
implement.

Also, does anyone know where the rules are documented? The web site
mentions a few of them in passing but things like the "Score" rules
and the "expression" rule I can't find anywhere.. I presume they're
something similar to procmail filters.

Hmm, nothing really apart from the source.

Randall E. Hand
Software Engineer
Z-KAT, Inc.
2901 Simms Street
Hollywood, FL 33020
Office 954.927.2044
fax 954.927.0446
www.z-kat.com
"the digital surgery companytm"

Digital signature stored at www.keyserver.net
ID: 0x1D1D765C
Fingerprint: 963A 28B5 A59B F63E 18A0 6731 38DB 462E 1D1D 765C

Attention: The information contained in this e-mail message is
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of
the individual(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly
contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the