[Evolution] Spell checking

Hello,

Spell checking keeps being difficult in choosing the language. I have UK
English, Dutch & French ispell dictionaries installed, but the only one
I am able to select is the English dictionary . How to configure
evolution to use also the other dictionaries.

Shortkeys is set to emulate XEmacs key bindings, but for example the
Ctrl-S does not perform a search. It displays a sort of statusbar in
which one can type, while the first 2 letters are highlighted in the
text. Where can I find what shortcuts there are and what they intend to
do.

On my home system, whenever I type an addressee in the To: field, the
corresponding contact lists drop down. On my office PC, this does not
function. Is there something to configure to have that functioning?

Thanks,
--
Alain Muls <alain muls pandora be>
SatNavam