Re: [Evolution] Evolution issues...
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Bradley Alexander <storm tux org>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution issues...
- Date: 13 Oct 2002 20:26:43 +0930
On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 08:28, Bradley Alexander wrote:
On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 16:29, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 15:54, Bradley Alexander wrote:
Why are messages going directly into the inbox rather than into the
proper folder as they are supposed to?
Because the logic of your rules is wrong? I dunno. You haven't provided
enough information to say.
Okay, fair enough. What information do you need? Should I provide some
examples of rules? Sample headers? It has been working for the better
part of a year, up until very recently. Let me know what you need.
I recommend you create a bug report in bugzilla.ximian.com and attach
some example mails and the filters.xml file.
] [Thread Prev