Re: [Evolution] Evolution issues...

On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 08:28, Bradley Alexander wrote:
On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 16:29, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 15:54, Bradley Alexander wrote:
[snip]
Why are messages going directly into the inbox rather than into the
proper folder as they are supposed to?

Because the logic of your rules is wrong? I dunno. You haven't provided
enough information to say.

Okay, fair enough. What information do you need? Should I provide some
examples of rules? Sample headers? It has been working for the better
part of a year, up until very recently. Let me know what you need.

I recommend you create a bug report in bugzilla.ximian.com and attach
some example mails and the filters.xml file.