Re: [Evolution] Filter by account?

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, but I was using a *NEW* filter so there
is a problem with creating *new* filters on Source Account with POP3.
Whenever a new filter on incoming, Source Account is created the /inbox
is missing in the uri.

In fact I created the test account from scratch after getting the
evo-1.2 beta.  And I did erase the filter each time I made a test.

Etienne