Re: [Evolution] Syncing Address with Palm Vx, NOT ANYMORE!

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 14:22, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hello

I have a bizarre behaviour of Evolution and my Palm Vx. It does synch
ECALENDAR and ETODO but any new address added to evolution does not
synch with the palm.

I double checked my conduits and EADDRESS is "synchronized". I have no
clues anymore on that. My Address book is filled with 978 contacts,
backed up daily. But new evo additions does not go to the palm.

I have evo 1.08 under ximian desktop and Mandrake 8.2 and

Are you able to provide the gpilotd output from the sync?

-JP

--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.