Re: [Evolution] Snapshot packages not updated since october 1st

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 12:17, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
Hye,

What happened to the nightly build snapshot packages ?

http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/evolution-devel-snapshot/index.html
shows that the build of debian gnome-spell package failed.

Is that the reason why the evolution package can't be built ?

There have been several problems with debian packages as I'm updating
the packages, I'm still working on it.  earlier i couldn't get past
gal.  Now I'm up to evolution :-).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>