[Evolution] Pipe email message to shell command from the UI?

I looked through the archives and didn't see anything specific to this.

I'm looking for a way to pipe a specific message to a shell command from
the user interface, similar to the mailx/Mail "pipe" command.  I know
how to do it for a filter, but I'd like to be able to do it from the UI
without saving the message off to a file and then running the file
through the shell command.

Is this a new or existing feature request?

Thanks

--
Bob Haddleton
bobh lucent com