Re: [Evolution] Sharing calendar info w/o Exchange

There is an easier way, if you are not afraid to compile your own...
I have a small daemon which listens to calendar events and publishes
FREE_BUSY every time the calendar has changed. I use davfs to write it
automatically to a web server, other dav/ftp/http tools can be used for
manual transfer (cron ....).
Anyway I was working on a tool without the use of davfs but got an eye
infection and since than have been in recover mode for everything else.
If you need an automated tool let me know and I will send you the code.

Ronald