Re: [Evolution] Account with mailinglist

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 17:34, Mathy Vanvoorden wrote:
On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 23:30, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
my messages seem to even have it.

Maybe my mailserver adds the header?

probably

 I'm not sure about that... If so,
isn't there an other way?

yea, the X-Evolution-Source header

Here the (almost) full headers of your mail:

If we fail to uncover which address the message was sent to via the
To/Cc recipients, we look at the X-Evolution-Source header.

You seem to be running an old snapshot, so maybe your version doesn't
have my From-account-picker fix which uses the logic I just described.
Before (in 1.1.x) it defaulted to the X-Evolution-Source account always
but people complained and wanted the 1.0.x behaviour back.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.