Re: [Evolution] default mail address

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 11:51, Paul Hands wrote:

If anyone else out there has a better memory of that discussion, please
correct any errors I've made.

Here is what I have been able to find in the list archives:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-July/020405.html

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the