Re: [Evolution] Evo Addressbook + OpenLDAP-2.1.3

Le lun 07/10/2002 à 11:10, Dieter Kluenter a écrit :
Hi,
I'm using OpenLDAP-2.1.3 cyrus-sasl-2.1.6 and MIT KRB5-1.2.5 thus
requiring strong authentication by means of GSSAPI, that is, no simple
bind to the ldap server.
Now i would like to have personal addressbooks stored to the ldap server
instead of locally in addressbook.db. The evolutionperson.schema defines
the objectclass evolutionperson as STRUCTURAL so no further objectclass
that is defined as STRUCTURAL, like person, inetorgperson can be
included.
Are there any doc's and howto's available that discribe an init.ldif
file to create the initial database for an evolution addressbook?
Is evolution able to do a strong bind to the ldap server by means of
GSSAPI?

There are rumors a proper schema will be released with Evolution 1.2 -
I'm awaiting eagerly for it as I know nothing of LDAP but would really
like to use it with a good initial install.

        Xav