Re: [Evolution] Heavy disk access on resizing fields
- From: Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>
- To: Joaquim Fellmann <mljf altern org>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Heavy disk access on resizing fields
- Date: 06 Oct 2002 11:17:27 -0700
On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 07:35, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
Has someone noticed the systematic heavy disk access when resizing
fields in evolution mailer (From, Subject, Date,...).
Yes, they are apparently saving every incremental change to disk, rather
than waiting for the user to release the mouse button. Seems very
silly, but I haven't been bothered enough to report it. If you want to
do it, that would be great!
I guess ximian bugzilla is not the one to bug with this problem...unless
you guys are having some code for the resizing event stuff ?
Who should I bug with that ?
I haven't noticed it in other GTK-based programs... just tested it in
PAN, and it does not happen. I'm curious too...
Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>
No Meaning, Ltd.
] [Thread Prev