Re: [Evolution] Heavy disk access on resizing fields

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 03:47, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 07:35, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
Hello,

Has someone noticed the systematic heavy disk access when resizing
fields in evolution mailer (From, Subject, Date,...).

Yes, they are apparently saving every incremental change to disk, rather
than waiting for the user to release the mouse button.  Seems very
silly, but I haven't been bothered enough to report it.  If you want to
do it, that would be great!

I guess ximian bugzilla is not the one to bug with this problem...unless
you guys are having some code for the resizing event stuff ?

Who should I bug with that ?

I haven't noticed it in other GTK-based programs... just tested it in
PAN, and it does not happen.  I'm curious too...

pan doesn't use e-table ...

i'd suggest submit a bug report under GAL/e-table.