Re: [Evolution] iso-8859-2 when composing mail

This was indeed a bug in gtkhtml, it is fixed in the development
snapshots.

--Larry

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 01:30, Eric Lambart wrote:
If it's only in the message window, it sounds like it must be a gtkhtml
issue, not really Evolution (Evolution uses the gtkhtml package for
creating/editing the message).

I know this isn't answer to your problem, but I hope with that clue you
might be able to find the answer.

cheers
-Eric