Re: [Evolution] 1st try at 1.1.1: IMAP doesn't work
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- Cc: evolution mailing list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] 1st try at 1.1.1: IMAP doesn't work
- Date: 03 Oct 2002 20:53:51 +0930
On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 23:13, Xavier Bestel wrote:
I finally made the jump on my RH6.2 laptop and installed Evo 1.1.1 from
RedCarpet, and it doesn't work: when started it says something like
"connecting to IMAP server" and stays there forever.
After killeving it and restarting several times, once it connected well.
Then I reapplied filters on INBOX to recolorize my mail. It worked a lot
then stopped after a while, still saying "filtering folder". No disk
activity, no CPU, no network. And unable to read mail.
I had a working 1.0.8 setup, upgraded to 1.1.1. I can access my IMAP
server through SSL from my desktop computer which still runs 1.0.8.
Any hint to make that work / help debug ?
Can only think of gettting backtraces and/or debugging logs ...
] [Thread Prev