Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 16:40, Jason Grimsman wrote:
I recently decided to run the 2.5.x kernel, and after installing it,
evolution would freeze whenever i hit the reply buttons, and usually when i
hit the "new" button...It also happened when i would try to view the
calendar or contacts.  I switched back to 2.4.18, and it ran perfectly.
Since then, ive tried kernels 2.5.28-38, and it still doesnt work.  I also
built 2.4.19 and evolution runs fine.  This problem happens on both
evolution 1.0.8 and the most recent dev snapshot. Any ideas as to what would
cause this?

Probably using a non-stable kernel.  Some libraries might need to be
rebuilt with a different kernel too.