[Evolution] Debug Help ...

I have a bug in the database (31483) about evolution losing all my mail
summary preferences.  Basically, I tell it to watch a ton of folders and
when I restart evo, it loses most of those folders from its list.  How
can I check the configuration database to see what it has in there
before I start, after I re-add everything, after I exit and after I
restart.  I would assume doing this would be helpful to the developers
(and probably help me keep my sanity, as this bugs me every day ;)

Thanks!
Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B