Re: [Evolution] Word Wrap

Thanks, Eric.

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 21:24, Eric Lambart wrote:
Highlight the quoted text (the text from the person you are replying
to), then click on the toolbar where it says "Preformat" and change it
to "Normal"

Is there a config file somewhere in the which I could change attributes
of my Preformat?

And you might also want to ask the people who send you unwrapped mail to
please turn on their word-wrap if possible.

That's what I thought it might be (something on the sending end).

I appreciate your time. Thank you very much.

-Greg K

--
Desktop Idiot Running Red Hat 8.0 Linux.
http://www.greg-and-sue.com/screenshot.jpg