Re: [Evolution] idea for vFolders

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 18:54, Jean Neron wrote:
Rob,

You can do that today. Just Add the second criteria (sender or
recipients), then change the 'Execute Actions' to 'If any criteria are
met'.

Yes, I know, thats my whole point.  For example I have vFolders relating
to a specific project, the vFolder is made up of mail too and from 8
sources.  I have 8 pairs of sender and recipient sources.

With a 'sender and recipiant' option I would only 8 criteria instead of
16.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss