Re: [Evolution] How to setup esd to have sound ?

esd is already running on my system without starting the daemon from the
terminal.  This is because I had previously checked "Enable sound server
startup" in the Gnome Control Center.

Looking at the esd process, here is what it says:

Process Info:                 Memory Usage
Command:  esd                 Total:  1.4 MB

Is there anything that does not look right here, such as "Status:
Sleeping".

Barry