Re: [Evolution] spa authentication with msn

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 05:24, Kasumo Morris wrote:
host: pop3.email.msn.com
authentication type: NTLM / SPA

when I do a send/receive I get the following error:
Error while 'Fetching Mail':
Unable to connect to POP server pop3.email.msn.com: No Support for requested
authentication mechanism.

This means what it says it means. Your server doesn't support that
authentication type. Can't u use the (standard) password method? Else
press the "check for supported types" button, then you'll see which'll
work (those not supported will be grayed out in the list).

--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden