Re: [Evolution] PGP inline vs. PGP/MIME

And a general question, has anyone successfully sent a PGP-signed
message from Evolution to OE, which was properly verified?

Yes, but you have to do this in a convoluted way.  I've done it with
Open PGP, the most recent version.

You save the signature.asc file to the harddrive.  You can then copy the
contents of the email into the clipboard.  Open PGP, and (I'm trying to
remember the steps from memory...)  you'll have an option to verify a
signature.  You point PGP to the signature.asc file, and have it verify
against the contents of the clipboard.

Or, something like that :)  I probably should go and confirm this but
you can do it if you remember it's a bit convoluted.  I'll check later
on my Windows machine when I have a chance if you need more help or this
doesn't work.

I managed to verify signatures with PGP after sending messages which
were downloaded into Outlook.
--
Ian Scott <ian pairowoodies com>