Re: [Evolution] Remaining Image in 1.2

I have seen that also.  Emptying the trash doesn't work, although
Expunge works.  Has anyone filed a bug report before I do?

Etienne

On Sun, 2002-11-24 at 13:32, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
Often (not always), when I have deleted the last entry on the list of
messages, the image of that last message remains in the preview screen
-- even after new messages are loaded with a later click on
Send/Receive.

It is annoying.  Is there any way I can prevent this continuation of a
message in the preview screen?

thanks