Re: [Evolution] Multiple errors from Evolution 1.2

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 09:11, guy wrote:
I've just purged EVO1.2 from my [Linux 2.4.19 Debian Unstable KDE AMD
TBird1400] box as I'm unable to read any of my previous Evo version's
mail...

When clicking Inbox the highlight switches back to where it was after a
second or so. This is the same for all mail folders. Calendars &
Contacts seem fine.

Sounds like mail is crashing.  Try runnign evolution-mail in a separate
terminal first to see if it prints anything out when you run evolution.

Other than that ... well ... debian unstable is notorious for being ...
well ... unstable.