Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

It relies on ESounD (which is what libgnome's gnome_sound_play() routine
relies on assuming it is built with sound support on your system).

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 05:15, Søren Boll Overgaard wrote:
Hello

I've been trying to get evolution to play a wav-file when receiving new
mail, but so far haven't been able to. It stores the path to file as it
is supposed to, but nothing is played when new email is received. I
wonder: do evolution rely on some external program to play wav-files?
I am using evolution 1.2 from Debians unstable branch.
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.