Re: [Evolution] Comments on Evolution 1.2

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 08:21, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
I would add to that a way to toggle the display of html or text
versions of mail, ala kmail.  It sure speeds up the deletion of spam,
not having to wait for it to display its stupid HTML before I delete
it.  Plus, a lot of my incoming AOL and Outlook created html mail wants
to display windows fonts that look terrible in X (amazing how many
people send html encoded plain text.  why?).  It looks much better when
I display the plain text versions.

I would like to second this request -- HTML mail is a major annoyance.
I'd like to see an Evolution feature to strip out (Or simply ignore) all
HTML.

Also, after installing 1.2, every time I compose a new message Evolution
adds an auto-generated signature.  As far as I can tell, I have to turn
this off each time I compose a message...  I can't find anything
pertaining to it in the settings.  Is there a way to disable this
completely?