Re: [Evolution] Unable to create new IMAP folder (upgraded to 1.2.0)

I suggest submitting a bug report, and include a trace of running
evolution-mail with the environmental variable CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 it
will print a lot of the server dialogue.

You dont need to include all of it, but it might be handy to have the
startup stuff where it queries all folders, and definetly where it tries
to run the folder creation.