Re: [Evolution] Comments on Evolution 1.2

- Read receipts (aka Disposition Notifications).  Obviously you guys
  don't consider them important, this being the second major release
  and they are still not there.  I do - enough to spend a pleasant
  hour or so going through the source finding a way to turn them on
  permanently.  I suspect a lot of others in corporate environments
  like mine place the same importance on them I do.  Its not like its
  hard.
There is no standard for implementing this.  It wouldn't be much use
adding it if most mailers dont support it and subseqeuntly it doesn't
work for most users.

Sounds strange to me. I was using those receipts for years with a lot of
other clients before I started using Evo. And I, too, miss this feature!
There are several ways for "return receipts" - one is to have the server
admitting the receipt, the other tells the client to return a receipt
message when the mail is really read. I'ld suggest to leave the decision
to the user whether it works; maybe put a hint on that. But I never met
a client not supporting this.

Btw, since we are just on this part: sometimes I miss the priority
settings as well when writing a mail...

Regards
Izzy.

--