Re: [Evolution] Uninstalling Evolution

It might be using the files in ~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d

If you're not using gnome-pilot (Evolution conduits, gnome-pim
conduits), you can just rename (or, if you prefer to live dangerously,
remove) this directory.

The alternative would be to reinstall the Evolution conduits in order
use the GUI to disable them, but that's probably overkill in your case.

You'll probably also need to kill gpilotd if it's still running.

-Mark Gordon