Re: [Evolution] Uninstalling Evolution

In Red Carpet, first select the channel that contains the package you
want to remove (i.e. Ximian Desktop, or wherever Evolution is).  Then
click on the "Remove" button on the upper-right (the icon is a box with
an arrow going UP).  From there you can see a list of your installed
packages and choose those you wish to remove.

Also, I'll bet you could simply choose to re-install (using Red Carpet)
jpilot etc., and just like when you installed Evolution in the first
place, it would warn you that certain packages need to be removed.  Just
tell it to go ahead, and it should remove Evolution et al.