[Evolution] Evolution/Connector for woody / Websupport

Hi,

first of all, thanks for already stating that Evolution 1.2 will be
ported to Debian Woody!

I hope Connector for woody will be ready as soon as Evolution 1.2 ?! Is
this true ? Do you have any idea, how long this will take ? Could we
speed things up by betatesting ?

And by the way, each Connector licencse comes with 30 days web-based
support - starting with the day we bought the license or starting with
the first day we actually use that support ?

Kind regards,
        Holger Levsen