Re: [Evolution] Evolution/Connector for woody / Websupport

Holger - We are working on releasing Evolution and Connector for Debian Woody, it should be soon.  The delay is not a testing issue, but thank you for offering.

The 30-days Support does not begin until you register your Support ID (included in the email with the Connector key).  If you have already registered your Support ID, you can email support (support-login ximian com) and explain the situation.

Sorry for the delay. We also want this released very soon!
-Christine