[Evolution] New schema definition file

Hi,
I was quite unhappy with evolutionPerson.schema so I have written an new
schema definition file. This schema combiCalendar.schema includes now
attribute classes und object classes defined in RFC 2739 as well as for
evolution and abook.
I attach this file for discussion purposes. The IANA address used in
this schema ist just for testing purposes.
This schema has been tested with openldap-2.1.3 , evolution-1.0.8 and
ldap-abook-1.00.

When rewriting the evolution part of this schema the question arose why
so many new attribute classes had to be defined although predefined
classes where available i.e. calCalURI, which ist from RFC 2739 and the
evolution definition calendarURI, or calFBURL (RFC) and freeBusyURI
(Evo). This attributes only make Evolution incompatible to other
applications.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung