Re: [Evolution] Signatures vs accented characters (follow-up)

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 16:50, Philippe Chartier wrote:

~/evolution/signatures/ with a text editor and the accents are OK when
the signature is included in the message.

I've notice something though. When I first tried to edit my signature
with Kedit 1.0.3, it was fine, but with gedit (2.0.2), I had the same
problem with accents.

So: not a problem in the mailer but in the composer; the composer is
based on a Gnome component (I believe it's gtkhtml), and since gedit
uses the same component, it's a component problem rather than Evolution.
Agree?

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925